- My wedding days are mostly candid with easy direction for great moments.
- First photographer in my area to offer both photography and highlight film coverage as one person.
- 80% of couples hire me for both photography and video.
- Has a strange obsession with food and movies.
- I became a professional photographer after spending a few seasons working with LifeTouch school photography and House of Wu.
- I've photographed in the local Fort Myers area over the past 10 years.
- Preferred vendor at: Venue at Mud Ranch
Hey love birds, Adrian here
I specialize in wedding photography & film. I was born and raised right here in beautiful SWFL. I love listening to EDM & Dance music. I normally listen to Siriusxm BPM channel. It keeps me going. I also love meditation music for when my spirit gets too crazy and of course the Beatles . Keeping calm is key to getting those creative juices flowing. I would like to travel to Japan. Having some far East coast sushi sounds bomb. Also Italy, because of the pizza. I think anywhere I decide to go it will most likely be for the food. I don't like spiders much. I do love a lot of things. I'm totally into gardening and plant life. I love my work and doing weddings. I love spending time with my family.
What's more transparent than being there!!
Subscribe to my YouTube using the button below.
Covering topics from wedding planning to venue walkthroughs...
A chance to see me working first hand. Because when it comes to your big day, there's no taking chances!
This is an approximated Wedding Day timeline. Some venues require an early end time or the sunset may be different depending on the time of year,
4538 Winkler Ave. 33966
Adrian Mata Wedding Photography
FORT MYERS WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER
FORT MYERS - MIAMI - NAPLES - TAMPA - ORLANDO
Fort Myers Wedding Photographer, Adrian Mata is committed to making sure couples have the best wedding photographs. He always makes use of the highest-end equipment, experience, and artistic abilities to create wedding photography. "With my concepts, I am able to capture every moment in detail, thereby leaving a lasting impression couples wont soon forget."