- My wedding days are mostly candid with easy direction for great moments.
- First photographer in my area to offer both photography and highlight film coverage as one person.
- 80% of couples hire me for both photography and video.
- Has a strange obsession with food and movies.
- I became a professional photographer after spending a few seasons working with LifeTouch school photography and House of Wu.
- I've photographed in the local Fort Myers area over the past 10 years.
- Preferred vendor at: Venue at Mud Ranch
Hey love birds, Adrian here
I picked up a camera when I was 18 years old. I honestly had no clue where I was in life and recently suffered the loss of someone I loved. Deeply immersed in my grief there was not thing to pull me out except for the peace I felt when capturing moments. Be it a beautiful Florida sunset or time shared between loved ones. As time went on I realized capturing these moments weren't just photos to me, they were an extension of my soul.
What's more transparent than being there!!
Subscribe to my YouTube using the button below.
Covering topics from wedding planning to venue walkthroughs...
A chance to see me working first hand. Because when it comes to your big day, there's no taking chances!
This is an approximated Wedding Day timeline. Some venues require an early end time or the sunset may be different depending on the time of year,
4538 Winkler Ave. 33966
Adrian Mata Wedding Photography
FORT MYERS WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER
MIAMI - NAPLES - TAMPA - ORLANDO
Fort Myers Wedding Photographer, Adrian Mata is committed to making sure couples have the best wedding photographs. He always makes use of the highest-end equipment, experience, and artistic abilities to create wedding photography. "With my concepts, I am able to capture every moment in detail, thereby leaving a lasting impression couples wont soon forget."